About Our Center
The Idaho IVF Center is affiliated with Reproductive Care Center in Sandy, Utah. We are located at 1542 Elk Creek Drive in Idaho Falls. Reproductive Care Center was the first, and is the longest running, private practice fertility clinic in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana.
The infertility specialists at Reproductive Care Center have served patients in Idaho Falls, southeastern Idaho and Jackson Wyoming for over seventeen years. Keith L. Blauer, MD, a native of Burley ID, and James S. Heiner, MD are board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility and have years of clinical experience. They travel to Idaho Falls, surrounding areas in southeast Idaho and Jackson Wyoming regularly to see patients.
We work directly with many local obstetrician/gynecologists (OB/GYNS) to make infertility care accessible and convenient.
Your OB/GYN is familiar with your treatment history and any special circumstances that could affect your care. Also, many infertility services are provided by the OB/GYN making treatment more affordable. As a team, we offer the best possible care and insure you receive continuous communication about your diagnosis and treatment options.
Why Couples Choose RCC
We believe each couple is a contributing member of the treatment team. When assisted reproductive technologies (IVF) are needed, patients are seen at the Idaho IVF Center by our infertility specialists. We have state of the art" equipment and a highly qualified embryology staff. We also offer donor egg IVF and other services like egg freezing to preserve fertility.
We offer cost saving options including 100% Money Back IVF Guarantee Programs, multiple cycle discounts, income discounts, and low interest financing. We also offer the lowest price for an IVF cycle in the region. Our financial counselors work with you to help you afford treatment. For more information contact our billing office.
Why You Should Choose the Idaho IVF Center
- You are evaluated by an infertility specialist with years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility including advanced reproductive technologies. Our specialists attend scientific meetings to stay abreast of the latest developments in infertility treatment.
- Highly trained embryologists with extensive ART experience including ICSI, laser assisted hatching, PGD and others.
- We offer the lowest price for IVF in the Intermountain Region.
- Our clinic reports excellent IVF success rates to the Society for Advanced Reproductive Technology, which are published by the CDC. Our IUI success rates exceed the national average.
- We offer the lowest IVF price in the region and 100% Money Back Guarantee Programs.
- Our ART laboratory is "state of the art". It has specially designed high tech air handling systems that include carbon filters, HEPA filters, permanganate filters, pressurized rooms, continuous air filtering and top of the line incubators that provide the best possible environment for embryo development.
- We have a secure patient Internet portal (eIVF) that allows you to provide medical information electronically and receive treatment updates including lab results and a summary of treatment cycles. You can also communicate with your treatment team.
- Most importantly, we realize infertility is a personal and often frustrating condition. We care for you in a compassionate, caring, and understanding manner.